Pocket Sniper for PC lets you Aim through your sniper scope and shoot your best shot! Pretty funny birds, pretty angry [in a way] with snipers. 3 stars I would like 4-5 stars but wow, too many ads. The ads (or the review in general) don’t usually bother me. I understand. Free game. You have to make money somehow. But damn, every 10-15 seconds (maybe even earlier. Idk, that didn’t count) or any other level is little more than killing. Mainly because of the speed at which the levels go. You will spend more time watching commercials then playing the actual game.
How to play:
- Hold and drag your sniper scope to aim, release to shoot
- When aiming at a moving target, plan your shot for the best result
- Regularly upgrade your weapon
- Shoot buildings and fuel tank for more fun
- Simple shooting with a touch of puzzle
- Few parts? Bonus steps will fix it
- Collect all 5 sniper rifles and adventure on different maps
- Infinite ammo, so don’t be afraid if you’ve lost your goal
Free Download Pocket Sniper for PC:
The very first thing you need is to get the best Android emulator for yourself. We have compiled a list of them, feel free to follow the link below. However, choose the one that supports your device better than the other.
Installation and Configuring:
Regardless of what Emulator you’ll choose (for iOS we recommend Nox Player), the process is still the same. However, for Gameloop, make sure that your game is registered in its market. Otherwise, you won’t be able to play it. Assuming you have downloaded any other emulator and installed it. Let’s configure it.
- The graphics and the rest of the settings will be optimized on their own, so don’t bother. All you need is to enter an active but not your primary Apple ID. And you are good to access the iOS Store.
How to Install the game:
- Just open the Play Store.
- Search for Pocket Sniper
- Locate the relevant result and thus Click on Install.
- Wait, since it’ll take time to download.
- Once done, you can open the game from the App Drawer.
- Moreover, Enjoy it!
For more games that you want to play on your PC, you can visit PCVerses.com