Test your intellectual prowess and nimbleness through an assortment of riddles in ECO Falling Ball for PC. Use ECO to fathom the riddles and getaway through the entryways now! In the far off future, the whole earth is secured by a monstrous dust storm. The Doctor, disengaged in a sanctuary, chooses to make an investigation robot canceled ECO and set on an excursion to getaway. Can ECO comprehend different riddles and dive the structure with the Doctor? Everybody, if it’s not too much trouble helps ECO and the Doctor escape.
- A Total of 300 Puzzles. The Longer You Play, the Tougher It Gets.
- The prior stages are straightforward and simple, so you can get acquainted with controlling ECO.
- Respond to the call of the ECO bewilders that get harder the further you advance.
- Different Gimmicks for Exploration Activities
- Use your intellectual prowess and dexterity to move ECO to the end entryway. Use all that you can—switches, buttons, propellers, rambles, transport lines, and so forth.— to gather vitality and securely take ECO to the entry.
- A Variety of Physics Engine-based Puzzles
- ECO can slip slants, tumble from high places, and even ride on the breeze.
- Exploit material science in each perplex guide to gather 3 Energy units and clear ECO.
- Charming Characters and Various Skins
- You can get different skins for the charming, round ECO as you progress through the story.
- Complete accomplishments and gather Coins to get charming skins for your ECO.
- Complete Episodes and Get Your Own Building
- Follow the game story, and you can create and dispense different articles inside the asylum.
- By building up your safe house, you can gain Coins and change its appearance. Tweak your structure with ECO.
How to Install ECO Falling Ball for PC:
Choosing an Emulator:
The very first thing you need is to get the best Android emulator for yourself. We have compiled a list of them, feel free to follow the link below. However, choose the one that supports your device better than the other.
Installation and Configuring:
Regardless of what Emulator you’ll choose, the process is still the same. However, for Gameloop, make sure that your game is registered in its market. Otherwise, you won’t be able to play it. Assuming you have downloaded any other emulator and installed it. Let’s configure it.
- The graphics and the rest of the settings will be optimized on their own, so don’t bother. All you need is to enter an active but not your primary G-mail ID. And you are good to access the Play Store.
How to Install the game:
- Just open the Play Store.
- Search for ECO Falling Ball
- Click on Install.
- Wait, since it’ll take time to download.
- Once done, you can open the game from the App Drawer.