Install Cooking City for PC and become the founder of your own restaurant empire. The game is an arcade restaurant business simulator. The player will face the need to apply time management skills, prepare a great variety of dishes, and also open several restaurants, each of which will have a unique specialization.
- Developers have added the ability to cook offline, that is, without connecting a mobile device to the Internet.
- Download the application and play at any convenient time and in any convenient place.
- Here, users will find a wide variety of ingredients for dishes, from which you can cook unprecedented culinary masterpieces. And do not forget the most important thing – customers should leave the restaurant well-fed.
- The developers have prepared for passing more than 300 levels. The storyline is entertaining and interesting, it will not let you get bored. Rather head towards adventures.
- The ability to make combos from dishes. This feature allows you to receive additional bonuses in the form of game currency. This, in turn, will allow you to quickly develop a network of restaurants and achieve success in the game.
- A lot of opportunities to increase the speed of sales, preparation, and additional funds.
- The player will need to master not one type of restaurant, but eight. Moreover, each of them has not only a unique set of dishes but also requires a unique technique for their preparation.
Install Cooking City on your PC and try yourself as a chef as well as a restaurant manager. Cook a lot of unprecedented and varied dishes, expand your business and get a lot of positive impressions.
How to Install Cooking City for PC:
Choosing an Emulator:
The very first thing you need is to get the best Android emulator for yourself. We have compiled a list of them, feel free to follow the link below. However, choose the one that supports your device better than the other.
Installation and Configuring:
Regardless of what Emulator you’ll choose, the process is still the same. However, for Gameloop, make sure that your game is registered in its market. Otherwise, you won’t be able to play it. Assuming you have downloaded any other emulator and installed it. Let’s configure it.
- The graphics and the rest of the settings will be optimized on their own, so don’t bother. All you need is to enter an active but not your primary Gmail ID. And you are good to access the Play Store.
How to Install the game:
- Just open the Play Store.
- Search for Cooking City
- Locate the relevant result and thus Click on Install.
- Wait, since it’ll take time to download.
- Once done, you can open the game from the App Drawer.
- Moreover, Enjoy it!
For more games that you want to play on your PC, you can visit PCVerses.com